Lauren's Romanian Adventure

In July 2005, I set off to Romania for a year of volunteer work in tourism development, and hopefully, a few weeks of archaeological fieldwork as well. Here I plan to document my many adventures and experiences, hopefully without boring any of my loyal readers to death...please leave feedback and comments! Also, if you are interested in seeing more of my pictures on Shutterfly, please email me at ladydel98@hotmail.com and I will send you the link!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Albanian Adventuress

As I am no longer in Romania, I have decided to move my blog as well. You may find the next series of installments in the life of "moi" at albanianadventuress.blogspot.com. Yes, I do hope to live up to my blog name over the next year or two that I am in Albania. You be the judge... :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have some great info here i'll put an RSS link to this on my site

I have a romanian sks site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home